On June 16, Firestone Walker Brewing Company & Food GPS present a special Father’s Day “CollaBREWtive” Brunch featuring 6 stations showcasing brewery and coffee roaster duos, plus several of L.A.’s most talented chefs helming 6 food stations. Seating will be communal, with guests free to chart their own culinary adventure, at their own pace. Bring Dad if you like, but you don’t have to be a dad to enjoy it. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
Brewery + Coffee Roaster Collaborations
* Firestone Walker Brewing Co. + Intelligentsia Coffee
* Golden Road Brewing + Handsome Coffee Roasters
* Eagle Rock Brewery + Tierra Mia Coffee
* Beachwood BBQ & Brewing + Portola Coffee Lab
* Cismontane Brewing Company + Caffe Luxxe
* Ladyface Ale Companie + LAMILL Coffee
* Genevieve Gergis & Ori Menashe (Bestia)
* Daniel Mattern & Roxana Jullapat (Cooks County)
* Zoe Nathan (Huckleberry + Milo & Olive)
* Jason Travi (Littlefork)
* John Sedlar (Rivera)
* Steve Samson & Zach Pollack (Sotto)
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE. A ticket costs $50 ($60 at the door if available) and comes with all six dishes and pours of all 12 craft beers, including six special coffee beers. Children 12 years and under are admitted at half price, which includes all six food items, plus a parting gift. A portion of the event proceeds will go to Share Our Strength, an organization that’s dedicated to battling childhood hunger. The event runs from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Special thanks to Breville USA for sponsoring kitchen equipment for participating chefs.